Harvey Mackay’s Wisdom and Secrets to Jumpstart Your Career
I recently spent time with Harvey Mackay, #1 New York Times Best Selling Author and he’s just come out with a new book about job search and career advancement titled Use Your Head To Get Your Foot In The Door: Job Search Secrets No One Else Will Tell You. He thinks it’s his best work in two decades since Swim With The Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive, a lifetime business classic…and I agree!
Harvey’s pragmatic, yet humorous style shows you that getting a job is a job. He has penned the definitive A-Z career resource with time-tested, easy-to-apply methods to:
- Use state-of-the art researching skills and networking strategies
- Create a daily “recovery” program and job search plan
- Learn the best questions to ask in interviews and how to get the job.
Buy the book and gain access to additional tips and ideas only available to friends of Harvey Mackay:
- FREE, $12.95 value Rolodex Networking Book Download (includes 20 pages of his Harvard MBA speech summarized in the Harvard Business Review)
- 3 interactive templates, classic Harvey Mackay handouts and an exclusive Job Secrets toolbar to make the most of your time
- 6-month money back guarantee on finding a job!
A recent review by the prestigious Library Journal Review says:
“….this is a very useful book…Highly recommended for job seekers and career changers at all experience levels.”
I think you’ll personally enjoy Use Your Head To Get Your Foot In The Door and hope you’ll pass this offer along to a friend who needs a dose of Harvey Mackay’s clever wisdom and secrets to jumpstart their career in this grueling economy.
P.S. Buy the book at your local bookstore or find online retailers at www.harveymackay.com/jobsecrets
Source: Brian Tracy’s Blog